eat me! eat me!



let's have a prosciutto crudo salad just as a short reminder of the great taste of the food from Italy.

 

p.s. I feel better!!!! thanks a lot for the nice words that came to me, I'm surprised as never expected to get much attention here; this blog has been closed to comments or emails for long time and now it gets to me to see people asking questions. I apologize for not being able to say more things about my personal life as it is not quite what I wish for now, hope u do understand. but as u see I do respond to emails, at least I try to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

da , si sa patim ca Alice ? neee , nu vreau sa cresc sau alte alea :D

colorsdiary said...

uite ca nu m-am gandit la riscuri :))

Mihaela Gurău said...

Miammyyy! Prosciutto is delicious!

colorsdiary said...

i could not agree more :)