teach me how to draw the rainbow

since everybody is watching the football game (UEFA Champions League 2011, Real Madrid vs Barcelona) and I'm not passionate of such activity, I'm getting bored at home and rambling on internet. The only experience related to football I have took place 2 years ago in Barcelona, when we went to Plaza Catalunya to see Barca playing and encourage the players from distance. have you ever been to a live game? how was it?

I know the video has no connection to the game but this is a great result of my ramblings, do not try this at home :))


robo-rainbow from mudlevel on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Lívia Salazar said...

such a great video!
xx



http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

Zazuza's Gulaschsuppe said...

football = boring. for me at least...

Zazuza said...

much better >:D<, thanks!

Suflet naiv said...

+1 at what zazuza said, boring as hell

colorsdiary said...

glad i m not alone in this
thanks!