I have decided that I like Timisoara, even if it was a 9hours distance by car from Bucharest. Why?
- because of nice people, we've shared opinions about beer with some strangers in the street only because they heard me talking about it (yes, I got fascinated by some German-hard-to-pronounce-name-of-beer I already forgot)
- you can pay parking by text, even if we did it after getting warned :))
- the houses are colored and seem perfectly simple as structure or geometry (i'm not sure how to put this in words but i loved houses)
- there were no dogs in the streets, so I did ramble around in the Botanical park and Cathedral park with no fear, aww the love
- I got the loveliest turquoise bag as present for my upcoming bthday :d
now I have to sleep, otherwise my head will fall on the keyboard :))