holidays are coming!

this is how i have waited for Saint Nicholas to bring me joy and why not, small gifts! i had coffee and tiramisu as i did not want to sleep but now i don't see that anymore as such a good idea.

*

holidays are always a great opportunity to get back to childhood and nice memories; i remember how impacient and ethusiastic me and my brother were to see what we'll be finding in our boots. aww...
tradition says that SN is bringing sweets to all good kids who have cleaned their boots and slept early in the evening. i surely didn't ... for me, this is the right moment to start puting on paper the Christmas wishlist. i can only wish for inspiration as my wishes are not so material this time but still i have some. 
*
tomorrow starts a new week, so have a nice one! 

No comments: