Easter in the house :)

so i got to be in my hometown with my mom for easter. easter was nice and quiet (went to church and stuff), i got to sleep a lot and clean some categories to my blog so i can properly add some blogs recently discovered that i intent to read more in the period to come. i am so lazy that i won't probably spent time to post pics and i just want to say only that "breakfast at tiffany's"is one of my fav movies, i love audrey hepburn and i saw this movie again today. this is why i was very much enjoyed.

pictures were takenfrom here where you can find some fashion good ideas. the one below is mine, actually i found it on my mom's pc :)

2 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

haha, that's how I spend Easter too. With family, mostly mom, and also watched Breakfast at Tiffany's :)

colorsdiary said...

i see we were both very inspired (not) =))